Rich and chocolaty, this versatile cannabis hot fudge sauce can dress up all kinds of desserts like ice cream, pound cake, or even fresh fruits.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
Freezer Friendly Cannabis Hot Fudge Sauce
This marijuana hot fudge sauce keeps well in the freezer so you can store and have it ready for use at a moment's notice. I almost always have some hand. Freeze sauce in a lidded freezer container. Remove the amount needed and microwave for 20-30 seconds, depending on the amount, to reheat.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 20 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Cannabis Hot Fudge Sauce
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 6 ounces evaporated milk 1/2 can
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the top of a double boiler (or in a large metal bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water), melt chocolate cannabis butter, and butter together. Stir until smooth and emulsified.
- Stir in sugar in 3 additions, stirring to combine and incorporate before adding more.
- Slowly stir in the evaporated milk, a little at a time, until everything is completely mixed. Continue to cook and stir until sugar has completely melted and sauce is smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Use now for hot fudge sauce or cool completely and package in a lidded container and refrigerate. Microwave for about 10 seconds to reheat before using.