The classic Italian flavors of tomato, basil, and garlic, combine here to make a satisfying snack or elegant meal starter.
This cannabis appetizer is quick and easy to make if you have cannaoil. If you happen to have an outdoor grill going, use it to toast the bread for some added smoky flavor.
I use marijuana oil to add cannabis to this Cannabis Bruschetta recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Cannabis Bruschetta recipe
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes - "Baked" Bruschetta
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/8 cup fresh basil chiffonade
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- green bell pepper small, minced
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese freshly grated, optional
- 4 thin slices fresh mozzarella cheese optional
- Lightly brush one side of bread with olive oil and toast in a preheated cast iron pan or grill pan or outdoor grill fire. Brush exposed side of bread with remaining oil. Turn bread after a minute or so and lightly toast second side. Remove from pan and set aside to cool.
- In a small bowl combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, cannabis oil and stir to mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide the tomato mixture between the toasts and sprinkle with Parmesan, if using. Serve immediately.