The classic French provincial vegetable dish, ratatouille, is even better when infused cannabis. With all the flavors and textures going on, you will barely notice the flavor of cannabis, if you notice it at all. All of a sudden, the side dish will become the star of your meal.
If you have leftovers, they make a terrific ratatouille cannabis-infused omelet!
I use marijuana oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to use me handy dosage calculator (included with the class).
Cannabis Infused Radical Rataouille
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 cups diced eggplant 1 medium eggplant
- 1 cup diced zucchini 2 small zucchini
- 1 cup diced yellow summer squash 2 small squash
- 1 large bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 cups diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil
- 1/3 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Heat about a tablespoon and a half of olive in a large, preferably cast-iron, skillet over medium-high heat. Add online and sauté until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic.
- Add remaining tablespoon and half of oil and add eggplant and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cannabis oil and fresh basil leaves until well combined. Serve hot.