The classic French provincial vegetable dish, ratatouille, is even better when it's cannabis infused. With all the flavors and textures going on, you will barely notice the flavor of marijuana. If you notice it at all. All of a sudden, the side dish will become the star of your meal!
If you have leftovers, they make a terrific ratatouille cannabis-infused omelet!
Use Cannaoil for the Marijuana Ratatouille Recipe
I use marijuana oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Ratatouille recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil.
To adjust the marijuana ratatouille dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Cannabis Infused Radical Rataouille
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion large, yellow or white, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 cups eggplant diced, 1 medium eggplant
- 1 cup zucchini diced, 2 small zucchini
- 1 cup yellow summer squash diced, 2 small squash
- 1 red bell pepper or green bell pepper, large, diced
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh basil chopped
- Heat about a tablespoon and a half of olive in a large, preferably cast-iron, skillet over medium-high heat. Add online and sauté until softened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in garlic.
- Add remaining tablespoon and half of oil and add eggplant and sauté for about 5 minutes.
- Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in cannabis oil and fresh basil leaves until well combined. Serve hot.