This very green sauce, thanks to cilantro, parsley, lime juice, and of course, cannabis, can be used with grilled or baked chicken. You can even dress up a store bought roast chicken, for a quick medicated meal.
I use Cannaoil, specifically infused olive oil, to make the Marijuana Cilantro Sauce. My Making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Cilantro Sauce recipe!
This recipe will have about 58 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes: Roast or Grilled Chicken with Very Green Sauce
- 3 pounds chicken pieces I used legs and thighs in the photo
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 bunch fresh Italian parsley
- 4 green onions large, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and either bake (375 degrees F for about 50 minutes for bone-in chicken pieces) or grill (about 25 minutes per side over a medium fire).
- In a blender or food processor, combine cilantro, parsley, green onions, garlic, lime juice, cannabis oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place cooked chicken in a large bowl. Toss the cooked chicken in the green sauce, much like you would toss a salad. Serve.