Everyone loves Deviled Eggs and this old fashioned Deviled Eggs recipe is just as popular today as it was in our grandparents day.
These tasty eggs make perfect appetizers for picnics or anytime you need a low carb snack.
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to medicate this deviled eggs recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Marijuana Infused Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs hard boiled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon
- 3/4 teaspoon horseradish prepared
- 3/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 gram
kief or finely crumbled dry hashdecarboxylated
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and carefully scoop out
the yolks into the bowl a small bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper, and kief or hash.
- Mash until mixture is smooth using a potato masher or a fork. Alternately, process in a small food processor until smooth.
- Transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe egg yolk mixture into
hollowed-out egg whites. Alternately, you can simply spoon the egg yolk mixture into the egg whites with a teaspoon.
- Sprinkle tops of eggs lightly with paprika. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Decarboxylation & Dosing for Marijuana Recipes* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 250 degrees F for 25 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.