A reader asked of I had had any summer grilling marijuana recipes. Yes! Well, kind of. The grilled food itself is not infused, that would be difficult. But what goes ON the grilled food is easily medicated.
This Cannabis Chimichurri sauce is the perfect accompaniment to grilled meats. Want to make cannabis chicken or weed steak? No problem when you have this handy cannabis infused sauce on hand.
I like to use flank steak because it is both flavorful and lean, but you could spoon this pungent sauce on to any of your favorite cuts of beef. While it might not be traditional, versatile cannabis chimichurri sauce is also delicious on grilled chicken, fish, tofu, or even vegetables.
I use cannabis infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Cannaoil tutorial will show you how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Cannabis Chimichurri Sauce recipe!
This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per serving IF you made your cannaoil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes - Grilled Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups fresh Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused oil preferably olive oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice preferably fresh
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- Combine all ingredients except flank steak in a blender or food processor and process to puree and combine ingredients. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of steak with salt and pepper. Grill over a medium-hot flame for about 5 minutes per side for medium-rare. Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Serve steak slices, cut against the grain, accompanied by chimichurri sauce.
This is a good recipe for flank steak, because flank steak isn’t the easiest item to cook, I prefer 1/2 inch thick steaks. Thank you.