Using heirloom tomatoes for this quick to make salad will make for a colorful presentation, but any variety of garden ripe tomatoes will work.
I use marijuana olive oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Recipes: Awesome Avocado, Cucumber, and Tomato Salad
- 3 pounds heirloom tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Core tomatoes and slice about 1/3-inch thick. Arrange tomatoes slices on a large serving platter.
- Whisk together vinegar and canna-oil and drizzle over the tomatoes. Sprinkling the fresh mint and basil over the tomatoes and season with salt and pepper.
- Chill until serving time. Can be made up to 3 hours ahead of time.