This marijuana recipe is not your grandmother’s Brussels Sprouts! Roasting brings out the vegetable’s nutty flavor that pairs wonderfully with tangy lemon and Parmesan for a medicated side dish that it sure to steal the spotlight of any dinner!
I use Marijuana Oil to medicate this recipe. My How to Make Marijuana Oil will teach you how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Roasted Lemon Haze Parmesan Brussels Sprouts - Marijuana Recipes
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts rinsed, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 4 teaspoons cannabis infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh, more for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with cannabis oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Place in a single layer in a baking dish or cast iron skillet and roast for about 10 minutes. Stir and roast for another 10 minutes. Stir and top with Parmesan and roast for another 10 to 15 minutes until sprouts are semi-tender. Sprinkle with additional lemon juice, if desired, and serve.