Cannabis infused savory meatballs are enveloped in classic Italian tomato sauce, covered in melted cheese, and served on Italian rolls. Meatball Marijuana Sliders will be the hit of your next 420 party!
This is one of those rare marijuana recipes where I recommend actually cooking with buds -- no need to make cannabutter or cannaoil, just add the decarbed marijuana as you would other herbs and spices.
There’s no need to pulverize the buds into a flour, so likewise you won’t need a blender or food processor this recipe. Simply grind or break up the flowers the same way you would if you were rolling a joint.
A note about the Dosage for the Meatball Pam Marijuana Sliders recipe!
This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per marijuana slider IF you use average cannabis (10% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Meatball Parmagiana Sliders
- 1/2 pound ground beef lean
- 1/4 small onion diced
- 2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 large large egg
- 1/8 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 2 grams ground marijuana flowers decarboxylated*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 6 small Italian dinner rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine ground beef, onion, garlic, egg, bread crumbs, Italian parsley, cannabis, salt, and pepper. Use clean hands to mix until everything is well combined. Divide mixture into 6 portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Heat oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Sauté meatballs for about 5 to 6 minutes, turning frequently until just browned on the outside. Add water to the pan to come up about halfway up the sides of the meatballs. Place pan in oven and let meatballs cook for about 15 minutes or until cooked through. Remove meatballs from oven and increase temperature to 375 degrees F.
- To make each sandwich, open roll without cutting all the way through. Spread sauce both side of side of roll. Add meatball and cover with additional sauce. Place a thin slice of mozzarella on top of meatball. Repeat with the remaining sliders. Bake sliders until heated through and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes. Serve immediately.