In addition to Marijuana Oil, sweet apples and tart pomegranates along with nutty toasted almonds and rich blue cheese add interest to this mixed green salad. A pomegranate laced vinaigrette ties it all together. To save time the day of your dinner, prepare the dressing up to 2 days ahead of time and keep in the refrigerator until it’s time to toss and serve the salad.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Recipe: Marijuana Infused Mixed Green Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup cannabis infused oil olive preferred
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds toasted
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbled
- Combine dressing ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss together the salad ingredients with the dressing until well combined. Divide among (preferably chilled) salad plates and serve immediately.