Green olives give this marijuana egg salad a lot of flavor and a touch of sophistication, turning an ordinary retro recipe into something new and noteworthy.
Leave out the bread and this is a low carb keto recipe. Try it stuffed into a hollowed out tomato instead of on bread.
I use decarboxylated kief or hash to medicate this recipe. Learn more about Cooking with Hash and Kief at this link.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Egg Salad recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are using to make the infused egg salad, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or better yet, use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes: Cannabis Infused OG Egg and Olive Salad Sandwich
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup pimiento stuffed green olives finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons celery minced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 gram decarboxylated kief
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh dill chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 crusty rolls
- 2 tomatoes small, sliced
- 1 cup sprouts
- Finely chop the eggs.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, olives, mayonnaise, kief, mustard, dill, cayenne (if using), salt and pepper.
- Place tomato slices and sprouts in each roll, divide egg salad mixture between the rolls and serve.
Decarboxylation & Dosing Kief and Hash* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 275 degrees F for 25 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.