This vegan Asian Style Marijuana Veggie Wraps Recipe w Infused Peanut Sauce makes an amazing vegan edibles entreee.
I first discovered this wrap sandwich recipe years ago at The Live Oak Music Festival in Southern, California where we would eat it most every night (even the non-vegetarians). Sadly, the concessionaire went out of business years ago. We missed this vegan entree so much, we started to make our own Phenom Rolls, as they were called, at home. They’re even better when you medicate the peanut sauce, as in this recipe!
I use cannaoil to make this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
Versatile Cannabis Peanut Sauce
The marijuana infused peanut sauce used here can be used in lots of other recipes as well, so pick a Thai recipe and use it instead or serve over grilled meats like they do in Thai restaurants.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Veggie Wraps recipe
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your cannaoil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes: Phenom Rolls - Asian Style Veggie Wraps w Medicated Peanut Sauce
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 onion medium, minced
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup peanut butter crunchy or creamy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 package extra firm tofu cut into 1" pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 cup cooked Jasmine rice or any other variety of white or brown rice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint chopped
- 3/4 cup carrots julienned
- 3/4 cup red cabbage chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 3/4 cup bean sprouts
- 3 green onions chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 4 extra large flour tortillas
- Hot sauce to taste, optional
- Prepare peanut sauce by spraying cooking spray in a medium skillet set over medium-high heat. Sauté onions for about 5 minutes or until softened and starting to brown. Put onions and remaining sauce ingredients into a food processor or blender and purée.
- Place tofu between paper towels and squeeze out as much water as possible. But into cubes. Add 1 tablespoon oil to a nonstick skillet and heat over medium high. Sauté tofu, turning occasionally, until starting to brown. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Mix minced fresh mint into the cooked rice.
- To prepare rolls, spread 1/4 cup rice over each tortilla, leaving about a 1 1/2 inch border at the top and bottom and a 2 inch border at the sides. Divide tofu and vegetables among the 4 tortillas and top with sauce and (if desired) hot sauce.
- Roll the tortillas burrito style (fold up bottom, then starting at one side, roll into a cylinder). Serve immediately.