Use 1/2-cup sized ramekins to make guests their own individual marijuana pumpkin cheesecakes. Talk about a festive Thanksgiving!
Use marijuana butter to medicated this favorite fall dessert that would be make a fitting finale to a THC-infused Thanksgiving dinner.
You can bake the Marijuana Pumpkin Cheesecake in individual ramekins or use a muffin tin lined with paper liners, like you would when making cupcakes (the recipe will make a few more that way as these are slightly smaller than the ramekins).
Freezer Friendly Marijuana Pumpkin Cheesecake
These are even freezer friendly! Make and bake, cool completely, then wrap and freeze the Pumpkin Marijuana Cheesecakes in the ramekin (or its paper wrapper). Bring to room temperature and enjoy!
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Recipes - Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons cannabis infused butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree fresh or canned
- 1 egg large
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Whipped cream for serving optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter six 1/2-cup sized ramekins. Or line 7 or 8 muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
- Melt the cannabutter and mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Use your fingers to press a layer of the crust mixture over the bottom and about halfway up the sides of each prepared ramekin. Prebake the crusts for 5 minutes. Remove from oven while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the cream cheese and sugar until well mixed and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkins egg, vanilla, and spice, mix until just mixed, do not over beat.
- Fill each ramekin or muffin cup about 2/3rds full.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until set with a slightly jiggly center and puffed around the edges. Cool completely in ramekins or muffin tin, do not worry if center sinks.
- Once cool, run a knife around the inside edge, and carefully invert to remove cake from ramekin. Place each cake on a serving plate. Fill center with a dollop of whopped cream garnished with a slight dusting of nutmeg. Alternately serve chilled cheesecakes directly from the ramekins. If using muffin tins, carefully peel away the paper, add to serving plate with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.