Here's a great warm weather lunch. Shrimp salad was one one of our favorite Southern lunch specials, when I was growing up on the Mississippi Gulf Coast (minus the cannabis of course), but my current version has California influences with the cilantro and jalapeno.
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to medicate this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Recipes -- Shrimp Salad Stuffed Tomato
- 2 tomatoes large, ripe
- 1 cup cooked shrimp small, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 stalk rib medium, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon jalapeno pepper minced, more to taste
- 3 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 gram kief or hash decarboxylated, finely ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- Take a knife and cut off the top part of the tomato and use a spoon to hollow out the inside. Set aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients together until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the two hollowed out tomato shells and serve immediately.
Decarboxylation and Dosing**Decarboxylation is the chemical process that changes the THC-A or acid in the raw cannabis plant into THC. (That’s right, there is no THC in raw cannabis). Learn how to properly decarboxylate your cannabis here. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.