This is one of the most hassle free marijuana recipes as it uses actual crumbled cannabis bud mixed in with the other ingredients. You’ll never taste the marijuana in the finished product, yet these little medicated meatballs still pack a punch.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per serving IF you use average cannabis (10% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Marijuana Recipes - Sweet and Spicy Mota Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup minced yellow or white onion
- 2 grams ground marijuana bud
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika preferably smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Place all meatball ingredients in a large bowl and mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined. Roll meat mixture into small bowls the size of a heaping tablespoon and place onto a rimmed baking sheet. Pour water in the baking pan to come about halfway up the sides. Carefully transfer to the oven and bake until meatballs are cooked, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare sauce by whisking together all sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Cook sauce over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until well combined and slightly thickened. Remove meatballs from water in baking pan and place in sauce, gently mix to coat. Serve.