Hearty whole grain bulghur wheat mixes with herbs and veggies in this classic Middle Eastern salad. Not only is Marijuana Tabouli ultra healthy, it packs a whole lot of flavor in too. So much so that the cannabis flavor fades into the background...just the way I like it.
Pair Marijuana Tabouli with Cannabis Hummus for a Middle Eastern edibles feast.
Use Cannaoil to Infuse Marijuana Tabouli
This recipe was made for cannaoil! For the best flavor use cannabis infused olive oil.My Making Marijuana Oil tutorial will show you how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Tabouli recipe!
This recipe will have about 58 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. That's a pretty substantial dose for many people, so you might consider cutting it in half.
To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes: Middle Eastern Tabouli Salad with Mary Jane
- 1 1/3 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 cup bulghur wheat dry
- 3/4 cup green onions minced
- 1 1/2 cups tomatoes ripe, diced, seeded
- 1/4 cup fresh mint
- 3/4 cup fresh Italian parsley finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused olive oil
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice fresh
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine boiling water, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and bulghur in a large bowl. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed and bulghur has softened.
- Stir in green onions, tomatoes, mint, Italian parsley, garlic, cannabis-infused olive oil, and lemon juice and mix until ingredients are evenly combined. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper if needed.
- Chill until ready to serve. Best made several hours ahead of time. Leftovers will keep for up to 4 days in the refrigerator.