Here is an unusual cannabis tuna salad recipe with a very Tuscan flair.
When it comes to choosing marijuana recipes, most people don't typically think of fare such as this -- tuna and white beans mixed into a healthy Mediterranean inspired salad. But they should.
I find the unwanted herbal flavor of cannabis blend in far easier with flavorful savory fare like this than it does with sweets.
Canned tuna fish pairs with delicate white beans in this fiber-rich, tuna salad that’s perfect for 420 picnics or cannabis brown bag lunches as it doesn’t contain any mayonnaise.
Serve plated for an entrée salad, or alternately stuff into a pita pocket or crusty roll for a Tuscan Tuna sandwich. Give it a try.
Use Cannaoil for the Marijuana Tuna Salad recipe
This recipe makes a quick, easy, and healthy way to use Marijuana Oil. Most any cannabis infused oil will work. However, for the best flavor, use cannabis infused olive oil.
A note about the Dosage for the Cannabis Tuna Salad recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your cannaoil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
THC Tuscan Tuna Salad - Marijuana Recipes
- 1 can tuna preferably packed in olive oil, drained
- 1 can white beans 15 ounces, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup onion yellow or white, minced
- 1/4 cup celery minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups salad greens optional, for serving
- In a large bowl, toss together the drained tuna, beans, onion, celery, and parsley until well mixed. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, cannabis-infused olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss dressing with tuna mixture until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place 1 cup salad greens on each of 2 plates and top with tuna bean salad.