When it comes to choosing marijuana recipes, most people don’t typically think of fare such as this — tuna and white beans mixed into a healthy Mediterranean inspired salad. But they should. I find the unwanted herbal flavor of cannabis blend in far easier with flavorful savory fare like this than it does with sweets. Canned tuna fish pairs with delicate white beans in this fiber-rich, tuna salad that’s perfect for picnics as it doesn’t contain any mayonnaise. Serve plated for an entrée salad, or alternately stuff into a pita pocket or crusty roll for a Tuscan Tuna sandwich. Give it a try. This recipe makes makes a quick, easy, and healthy way to use Marijuana Oil (I like to use Marijuana Olive Oil).
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
THC Tuscan Tuna Salad - Marijuana Recipes
- 1 can tuna preferably packed in olive oil, drained
- 1 can white beans 15 oz - rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup minced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups salad greens for serving optional
- In a large bowl, toss together the drained tuna, beans, onion, celery, and parsley until well mixed. In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, cannabis-infused olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss dressing with tuna mixture until all ingredients are well combined.
- Place 1 cup salad greens on each of 2 plates and top with tuna bean salad.
Dosing & Marijuana OilClick here for instructions for making Marijuana Infused Oil. **This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.