Marijuana recipes go retro! This classic retro salad boasts all the flavors of a BLT sandwich with the added benefits of creamy avocado, and a tangy marijuana blue cheese dressing.
Infuse Marijuana Blue Cheese Dressing with Cannabis Concentrates
I use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to infuse this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link. You could also use a dab of decarbed rosin or wax.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Blue Cheese Dressing recipe!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
50 mg is a pretty substantial dose for most folks, so you might want to consider cutting it in half or even quarter it. When cooking with concentrates it is easy to simply use less and still get great recipe results.
Marijuana Recipes: Wowie Wedge Salad with Blue Cheese Dressing
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 1/2 gram kief or hash
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives finely chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 4 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 tomatoes large, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados medium, peeled and diced
- Prepare dressing by whisking together sour cream, buttermilk, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Sprinkle kief or hash over the mixture and whisk to combine. Stir in blue cheese, salt, pepper, and chives.
- Wash lettuce and cut in quarters. Place one quarter on each of 4 salad plates. Drizzle dressing over lettuce wedges and sprinkle crumbled bacon, diced tomatoes and avocado on top and around the plate. Serve immediately.
- Store leftover portions of dressing in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Decarboxylation and Dosing* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.