Here’s a fresh, vegan potato salad that’s loaded with flavor.
I use marijuana olive oil to medicate this marijuana potato salad recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
HERBed Red Potato Salad
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes small, scrubbed and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley fresh, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onions chopped
- 1 stalk celery large, chopped
- 3 tablespoons cannabis infused olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with water plus a couple of extra inches, add salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook until potatoes are tender, about 7 to 10 minutes. Drain.
- Toss potatoes with onions, parsley and celery.
- Whisk together canna-oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, cayenne, and salt and pepper until well combined and emulsified.
- Pour dressing over potatoes, toss to coat. Chill until serving time.