The ultimate marijuana sandwich recipe is a great way to use Marijuana Oil. You can even get store bought deli sandwiches and medicate them this way if you don’t want to make your own.
I used to own an Italian restaurant and this was by far our most popular sandwich. We were located in a business district and we get out of town people regularly making special trips in to get this sandwich. More than one customer declared it the best sandwich they ever had. Of course the version sold at the restaurant was not made with cannabis oil, but I would regularly take a sandwich home with me at night, minus the vinegar and oil. Then before eating I would add balsamic and medicated olive oil.
This sandwich is delicious cold, as outlined in the instructions below, but it’s also great hot. To do this, heat in a 400 degree F oven until cheese is melted.
I use Marijuana Oil, specifically marijuana olive oil, to medicate this recipe. My Making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Sandwich Recipes: Indica Italian Sub Sandwich
- 1 Italian roll sandwich size
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cannabis infused olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pepperoncinis minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red onion diced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup lettuce finely chopped
- 2 slices ham
- 3 slices mortadella
- 4 slices Genoa salami
- 3 slices capicola
- 2 slices Provolone Cheese
- Cut top 1/3 of bread off lengthwise. Remove some of the inner filling and reserve for other use.
- Add pepperoncinis and onions to bottom half of bread.
- Add tomato and lettuce.
- Lightly sprinkle the lettuce with half the vinegar, cannaoil, and olive oil.
- Lightly sprinkle the top half of the bread with the other half of the vinegar, cannaoil, and olive oil.
- Fold ham slices in half lengthwise and add to bread. Repeat with mortadella.
- Add salami and capicola.
- Add Provolone. Close sandwich, cut, and serve.