These mixed nuts are one of my favorite marijuana snack recipes. They have just enough hints of different flavors going on to make their flavorful complexity addictingly delicious, so watch your portion size in order to keep your dosage in check. I like including rosemary as it is a flavor that generally matches well with cannabis, especially strains high in Alpha Pinene, as both plants share this terpene.
While I used mixed nuts for this recipe, you could alternately make it with just one type of nut, peanuts, almonds, and cashews all work well.
I like the flavor best when using marijuana butter to medicate this recipe, however you could use an infused vegetable or even olive oil instead for a vegan variation. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter or Making Marijuana Oil tutorials for directions on how to make them.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 27 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter or oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter oir oil. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Snack Recipes: Sweet, Spicy, and Sativa Mixed Nuts
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cannabis infused butter or oil
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary finely chopped or crumbled
- 2 cups nuts toasted
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat.
- Melt cannabutter or heat cannaoil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Stir in all ingredients except nuts, and stir to mix. Cook until sugar has melted, stirring constantly, about two minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Stir in nut and mix and cook, stirring constantly, until the nuts are evenly coated and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Spread nuts out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet to cool. Store cooled nuts in an airtight container for a week or more.