This recipe is part of a longer feature on Dank Dorm Room Dining, click here for more details and recipes that can be prepared in a dorm room or college cafeteria.
There’s no reason to go to class hungry when you can prepare a hearty, healthy morning meal in minutes. This recipe is good for lunch or dinner too and you can alter the fillings for endless variations. I used tomatoes, bell pepper, and onion in the photo. Other options include mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, chopped ham, cooked chicken, bacon, or steak. Use whatever you have on hand and have fun. You can also experiment with using different types of cheese.
For the bread, be thrifty and cut the end piece that rarely gets used, into cubes you’ll never notice in this recipe. And check the cafeteria coffee stand for the small amount of milk or half and half.
You can use either marijuana butter or decarboxylated dry ice kief or hash to medicate this recipe. This link will teach you all about cooking with kief and hash, and this link to will take you to an easy 2-minute video that shows just how easy it is to make dry ice kief.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per omelet IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or get my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (below).
Microwave Marijuana Omelet in a Mug Recipe
- microwave oven
- 1 teaspoon cannabis-infused butter
- 1/16 gram decarboxylated kief, hash or BHO
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or half and half, or cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped assorted omelet fillings see note above
- hot sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon cannabis infused oil
- 1/4 cup cheese grated, cheddar, Swiss, provolone, mozzarella, etc.
- 1/4 cup fresh bread cubes
- Place butter (if using) in the bottom of a large coffee mug. Microwave for about 20 seconds, or until butter is melted. If not using medicated butter, do this step using uninfused butter.
- Crack eggs into mug and add omelet fillings, hot sauce, salt and pepper and cannabis concentrate (if you choose to medicate via this method). Use a fork to beat until well combined and eggs are scrambled.
- Stir in cheese followed by bread cubes.
- Place in microwave and cook on high for one minute. Depending on your oven you may need another 10 to 30 seconds. Go in short increments after one minute until done to your liking. Eggs will continue to cook after removing from oven.