A cross between a pizza and quesadilla, this filling snack takes just a minute to cook in a microwave. Vary the recipe by using your favorite pizza toppings.
This recipe is part of a longer feature on Dank Dorm Room Dining, click here for more details and recipes that can be prepared in a dorm room or college cafeteria.
You can use either marijuana oil or decarboxylated dry ice kief or hash to medicate this recipe. This link will teach you all about cooking with kief and hash, and this link to will take you to an easy 2-minute video that shows just how easy it is to make dry ice kief.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per pizzadilla IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Microwave Marijuana Pizzadillas
- microwave oven
- 2 small flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella or pizza cheese mix of mozzarella and Parmesan, divided
- about 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cannabis oil
- 1/16 gram decarboxylated kief hash or BHO
- about 1/4 cup finely chopped veggies like onion bell peppers, or mushrooms
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup pepperoni or cooked sausage
- Stir cannabis oil or concentrate into the pizza sauce until well combined.
- Place a tortilla on a paper plate and spread ½ the cheese over the surface. Dot small bits of pizza sauce over the cheese.
- Add what ever optional pizza toppings you like, finish with remaining cheese and over with second tortilla. Microwave on high for minute.
- Cool for a few seconds before cutting into wedges.