Does anyone actually make Green Bean Casserole at any time of year other than Thanksgiving or the holidays? That’s debatable, but for a lot of people, this classic comfort food side dish is an integral part of the big holiday feast.
Like a lot of my recipes, I designed this to be made in individual servings, as that makes dosing and portion control easier.
This recipe uses Marijuana Butter to add the cannabis to the food.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 44 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Mini Ganja Green Bean Casseroles - Marijuana Recipes
- 3 cups fresh green beans tips removed, halved widthwise
- 1 tablespoon cannabis infused butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onions
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup 12.8 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups French-fried onions divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F. Butter four 1-cup ramekins.
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling over high heat. Add beans and cook for 3 to 4 minutes – beans should still be semi-crispy. Drain beans and set aside.
- Melt the canna-butter and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring, until softened, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add the drained beans, cream of mushroom soup, 3/4 cup of the French-fried onions and salt and pepper. Stir to combine well and divide among the prepared ramekins. Top with remaining fried onions ad bake for about 20 minutes or until heated though and beans are tender.