The recipe for Mint Marijuana Brownies is part of my larger feature: How to Make the Best Pot Brownies: Recipes, Tips & Troubleshooting
This triple layer brownie recipe is cross between an Andes Mint candy and a brownie, made medicated! It’s one of my personal favorite cannabis brownie recipes. It never fails to elicit raves, both from its striking appearance and its great taste. To say nothing of its medicinal potency.
I use Marijuana Butter to medicate my mint marijuana brownies. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
A note about the Dosage on this recipe!
This recipe will contain about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter.
To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (below).
Cannabis Brownies: Minty Mota Fudge Marijuana Brownie Recipe
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- a few drops of green food coloring
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening. Melt the cannabutter and chocolate together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour salt, and cocoa powder together, set aside.
- Beat the sugar and brown sugar into the chocolate mixture. Beat the eggs in until well incorporated. Stir in the flour mixture until just incorporated and pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Let cool completely before proceeding.
Prepare Mint Buttercream Layer:
- use an electric mixer to beat the butter until fluffy. Beat in the confectioner’s sugar extract, milk and food coloring.
- Once brownies are completely cool, spread the mint buttercream in an even layer over the brownies in the pan and return to fridge to chill for at least an hour.
Prepare Chocolate Glaze:
- Melt butter and chocolate chips together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly and pour over chilled brownies, using an offset spatula or butter knife to spread until you have a smooth even layer. Chill for at least another hour before slicing.
- Use the foil to lift out the brownies out of the pan. For best presentation, use a sharp knife to slice, and wipe off the knife between cuts.
These are so amazingly delicious! I have to pace myself.
Thank you! I think these are my favorite brownies too.