This triple layer brownie recipe is cross between an Andes Mint candy and a brownie, made medicated! It’s one of my personal favorite cannabis brownie recipes. I use Marijuana Butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (below).
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Check Out the Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies!
Check out my Ultimate Guide to Marijuana Brownies page for lots more delicious recipes for Cannabis Brownies, plus tips for freezing brownies, medicating and dosing your own favorite brownie recipes, marijuana brownies as a political statement, and pot brownies in pop culture!
Cannabis Brownies: Minty Mota Fudge Marijuana Brownie Recipe
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk or cream
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- a few drops of green food coloring
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening. Melt the cannabutter and chocolate together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour salt, and cocoa powder together, set aside.
- Beat the sugar and brown sugar into the chocolate mixture. Beat the eggs in until well incorporated. Stir in the flour mixture until just incorporated and pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Let cool completely before proceeding.
Prepare Mint Buttercream Layer:
- use an electric mixer to beat the butter until fluffy. Beat in the confectioner’s sugar extract, milk and food coloring.
- Once brownies are completely cool, spread the mint buttercream in an even layer over the brownies in the pan and return to fridge to chill for at least an hour.
Prepare Chocolate Glaze:
- Melt butter and chocolate chips together in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Cool slightly and pour over chilled brownies, using an offset spatula or butter knife to spread until you have a smooth even layer. Chill for at least another hour before slicing.
- Use the foil to lift out the brownies out of the pan. For best presentation, use a sharp knife to slice, and wipe off the knife between cuts.