This salad couldn’t be simpler, healthier, or more delicious. It packs well for on the go lunches or picnics. (Marijuana picnic recipes, why not?) You can make it a day or so ahead of time and it keeps for several days in the refrigerator. It will work with regular lemons, but if you can find Meyer lemons, it will give you an even better flavor. Originally imported from China and thought to be a cross between a mandarin orange and lemon, Meyer Lemons are somewhat sweeter than regular lemons and have a fragrant rind and flesh that has subtle spice undertones.
I use Marijuana Oil, specifically marijuana olive oil, to medicate this recipe. My Making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Picnic Marijuana Recipes: Lemon Garlic Slaw
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice preferably Meyer
- 4 teaspoons cannabis infused oil
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package 14 ounces, cole slaw mix (cabbage, red cabbage, and carrots)
- Place cole slaw mix a large bowl. Whisk together lemon juice, cannabis oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour mixture over cole slaw mix and toss to coat. Chill until ready to serve.