This recipe for Raspberry Cheesecake Marijuana Brownies is part of my larger feature: How to Make the Best Pot Brownies: Recipes, Tips & Troubleshooting
This medicated brownie will wow anyone you serve it to. This recipe combines the best of both worlds – rich creamy cheesecake and deep dark fudgy brownies. Then it takes it a step further with addition of raspberries! YUM!
I use marijuana butter to medicate this recipe. Check out my Making Marijuana Butter tutorial for directions on how to make it, if it is not already a part of your cannabis cooking arsenal.
A note about the Dosing this Raspberry Cheesecake Marijuana Brownies recipe!
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. That, for most people, is a LARGE dose. You may want to half or even quarter this recipe's dose.
An even better idea is to adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter. My FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Cannabis Recipes - Raspberry Cheesecake Marijuana Brownies
- 6 ounces raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/8 cup butter
- 4 ounces bittersweet or semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces white chocolate
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil and grease foil with either butter or vegetable shortening.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, combine raspberries, 2 tablespoons sugar, and water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until raspberries are broken down, about 5 minutes. Strain seeds through a fine-mesh strainer, if desired (if you don’t mind seeds, leave them in). Set aside.
- Melt the canna-butter and chocolate over low heat in a medium saucepan stirring frequently. Set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Stir together the flour and salt, set aside.
- Stir the sugar into the melted canna-butter until well combined.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Mix in the flour and salt until just incorporated.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Prepare cheesecake batter by beating cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Beat in sugar, vanilla extract, and cream or milk. Continue to beat until smooth and well combined.
- Spread cheesecake batter evenly over brownie batter in the pan.
- Take a spoon and place dollops of the raspberry sauce randomly over the cheesecake batter.
- Use a wooden skewer or the tip of a knife to swirl the dollops of raspberry into the cheesecake batter. You almost can’t go wrong, no matter what you do it will look decorative!
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs clinging to it.
- Let cool in pan before using the foil to lift out the brownies and slice. For the best presentation, wipe the knife off between cuts.