Be sure to also check out: How to Make the Best Cannabis Cookies: Recipes, Tips, and Troubleshooting.
Freezer Friendly Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
One of the best things about this recipe is that it is freezable! I like to portion out individual cookies, place on a baking sheet and freeze solid before transferring to plastic freezer storage bags.
Anytime you are ready for a medicated treat, simply remove the number of cookies you like, and bake up hot fresh medicated cookies anytime you want them.
From ready to make Cannabis Chocolate Chip cookies also make terrific DIY gifts for the edibles lovers in your life.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 10 mg THC per cookie IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter.
To adjust the dosage, either up or down, for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it. Better yet, use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Classic Cannabis Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cannabis infused butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar I like dark but either will work
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs large
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat butter and cannabutter with an electric mixer until soft and fluffy. Add sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla and beat until well combined and creamy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time, until well combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until just combined, do not overbeat.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets and bake for about 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.