These apple marijuana muffins are super quick and easy to make. And they’re also super handy to take along for a quick medicated snack on the go.
When it comes to edibles, these easy to make muffins are versatile. They are delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks.
I use marijuana-infused butter to medicate the Apple Marijuana Muffins recipe. My How to Make Cannabis Butter tutorial will teach you how to make it, if you don’t already know.
Freezer Friendly Weed Muffins
The apples in the weed muffins not only add lots of flavor, they keep them super moist.
Store in an airtight contain for 3 or 4 days, or even better, cool completely, wrap well, and freeze for longer storage.
Anytime you want an edible, simply remove a marijuana muffin from the freezer, bring to room temperature, and enjoy!
A note about the Dosing on the Apple Marijuana Muffins recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per apple muffin IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or better yet, use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Apple Marijuana Muffins
- 2 cups apples peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused butter melted
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 cup brown sugar packed
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 egg large
- 1 teaspoon vinegar white
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar coarse brown
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- Beat cannabutter, butter, and brown sugar together until well combined.
- Beat in milk, egg, and vinegar.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in apples.
- Divide batter between muffins cups, filling almost to the top.
- Sprinkle sugar over the top of muffins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.