These marijuana muffins are amazingly quick and easy to make (assuming you already have cannabis oil). I promise. Even non-cooks can get great results!
Infused coconut oil is my favorite to use for these. You could also use vegetable, canola, or any other neutral flavored oil.
The nutmeg is optional but it does add a terrific flavor to these muffins.
I use marijuana infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
Freezer Friendly Marijuana Muffins!
After baking, let cool completely, then wrap individual portions and freeze. Bring to room temperature and enjoy anytime you need a medicated treat!
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per marijuana muffin IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my basic Dosing course. Even better, my handy dosage calculator tools will do all the math for you.
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Blueberry Marijuana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar plus 1 tablespoon for muffin tops
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused oil see note above
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or other neutral flavored oil
- 1 large egg large
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries do not thaw if frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Place paper liners into a 12 cup standard size muffin pan.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg (if using), and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended. The batter will be thick. Do not over mix. Fold in the blueberries. Divide mixture between the 12 prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle to tops with a little sugar.
- Bake for about 17 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.