These blueberry marijuana muffins are amazingly quick and easy to make (assuming you already have cannabis oil). I promise. Even non-cooks can get great results!
The nutmeg in this recipe is optional but it does add a terrific flavor to the muffins. If you don't have nutmeg on hand however, don't let that stop you from whipping up a delicious bath of weed muffin edibles.
The Best Oil for Blueberry Marijuana Muffins
Infused coconut oil is my favorite to use for this recipe. However, don't let lack of coconut oil keep you from making it. You can also get great results with vegetable, canola, or any other neutral flavored oil.
Obviously I am using marijuana infused oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it, whichever oil you ultimately choose to use.
The Best Blueberries for Blueberry Marijuana Muffins
Fresh or frozen blueberries both work well in these medicated muffins. It really doesn't matter. Of course is its the season and fresh blueberries are in abundance, take advantage fo the fact.
But blueberries are not always in season. Frozen blueberries allow you to make this classic edibles recipe all year long. They also make it easy to keep this delicious and nutritious ingredient ready for spontaneous baking!
Freezer Friendly Blueberry Marijuana Muffins!
Like most all weed muffin recipes, this one al also freezer friendly.
After baking, let the muffins cool completely, then wrap individual portions and freeze.
Anytime you need or want edibles, simply bring to room temperature and enjoy!
A note about the Dosing Blueberry Marijuana Muffins!
This recipe will have about 25 mg THC per marijuana muffin IF you made your cannaoil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil.
To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my basic Dosing course. Even better, my handy dosage calculator tools will do all the math for you.
Blueberry Marijuana Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar plus 1 tablespoon for muffin tops
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg optional
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused oil see note above
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or other neutral flavored oil
- 1 large egg large
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries do not thaw if frozen)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Place paper liners into a 12 cup standard size muffin pan.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg (if using), and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil, egg, milk, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and mix just until blended. The batter will be thick. Do not over mix. Fold in the blueberries. Divide mixture between the 12 prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle to tops with a little sugar.
- Bake for about 17 minutes or until a cake tester or toothpick comes out clean.