Real Marijuana Mashed Potatoes!
These creamy marijuana mashed potatoes have just the right amount of lumps to let you know they’re real and not instant. The humble potato makes the quintessential comfort food side dish.
This recipe, of course, uses Marijuana Butter to add the cannabis to the food. My how-to tutorial can help you make it!
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Mashed Potatoes recipe!
This recipe will have about 30 mg THC per serving IF you made your cannabutter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the cannabis you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Marijuana Recipes: Mota Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes russet or Yukon Gold
- Salt to taste
- 4 teaspoons cannabis infused butter
- 2 tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- Pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Wash and peel potatoes and cut into 2-inch chunks. Add to water and boil over medium heat until potatoes are soft, about 15 minutes. Drain potatoes in a colander.
- Place hot drained potatoes in a large bowl along with butter, canna-butter, and cream cheese. Use an electric hand mixer to whip potatoes until all ingredients are well combined and little or no lumps remain, according to your preference. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Hi Cheri—potato mash sounds delicious. What measurement for kief/hash? Recipe says “ 2,” but is that teaspoons, or ounces (yikes!), or what? Thank you!
My apologies, that was a typo, there is no kief in this recipe. I have fixed it. Thank you so much for making me aware of it.
You may have removed it from the ingredient list but it is still included in the directions to sprinkle it over the bowl!
That was an error, thank you so much for letting me know. I changed the medication method and missed a detail in the instructions, it should be correct now.