Are you ready to spice things up in your love life?
If so, consider a threesome with you, your lover, and Mary Jane!
This marijuana-infused chocolate edible body paint is a delicious and FUN way to add cannabis to your intimate activities. Brush it on wherever and let the fun begin!
This recipe is super quick and unbelievably easy to make. Even if you NEVER cook, you can make this!
I use marijuana butter to medicate this recipe. My How to Make Marijuana Butter tutorial will show you how to make it if you don’t already know.
How to use the Marijuana Chocolate Edible Body Paint
You want the body paint to be liquid and warm, not hot, for best results. You can do this by microwaving for 20 seconds at a time, stirring between sessions, until you get a temperature you like. You can also heat in a small saucepan on the stovetop. Either way, STIR WELL so there are not any hot spots and test on a small patch before slathering on!
Edible Body Paint Dosing
This recipe makes about a 1/2 cup of body paint. I am not sure EXACTLY how much a “serving” of body paint is, but for the purposes for calculating dosing, we will call it 1 tablespoon.
In the case, each serving of this will have about 20 mgs THC, IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup butter. To adjust the dosage for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class or use my Dosage Calculator tools that do all the math for you.
More Uses for Marijuana Chocolate Edible Body Paint
You might have discovered that edible body paint bears a close resemblance to hot fudge sauce. Likewise, if you DON’T have a body to paint, this recipe is great served over ice cream, pound cake, fresh fruit, and a variety of other desserts.
Cheri's Dosage Calculators
Perfect dosing every time, even when not cooking with lab tested weed. Easy to use!
Marijuana Chocolate Edible Body Paint
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cannabis-infused butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Grand Marnier or Amaretto, Kahlua, or other sweet liqueur, optional
- Heat sugar, salt, and water together in a small saucepan over medium heat without stirring, until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Stir in butter and cannabis butter until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in cocoa powder until mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and liqueur, if using.
- Transfer mixture to a small jar, let cool until warm to the touch, and start painting you artist of love you!