Get more Thanksgiving Marijuana recipes here.
This cannabis sweet potatoes recipe is naturally portion controlled! Each person gets their own sweet potato, stuffed with cannabutter, brown sugar, pecans and, of course, miniature marshmallows.
Break out your dab torch, if you have one, it will come in handy for this recipe. Otherwise you can toast the marshmallows in the oven.
For the best flavor, use cannabutter to infuse the cannabis sweet potatoes. My Marijuana Butter tutorial will show you how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Cannabis Sweet Potatoes recipe!
This recipe will have about 40 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana butter from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup cannabutter. To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the cannabis you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your butter, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it. Even better, use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Pecan Streusel Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - Marijuana Recipes
- 4 sweet potatoes large, or yams
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cannabis infused butter chilled
- 2 tablespoons butter chilled
- 1/3 cup pecans toasted, chopped
- 1/3 cup miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Scrub sweet potatoes well and prick with a fork several times. Bake for about 40 minutes or until a knife inserted into the potato goes in easily.
- While sweet potatoes are baking, prepare topping. In a medium bowl mix together the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt until well combined. Cut the chilled canna-butter and butter into small pieces and using a fork, mix with the sugar mixture until it the topping resembles coarse crumbs. Mix in the pecans and set aside.
- When potatoes are cooked, remove from oven and slice them down the center lengthwise. Push the ends towards the middle so the potato opens up. Stuff each potato generously with the topping and return to the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until sugar and butter are melted and bubbling. Remove from oven and tops each potato with miniature marshmallows. Return to the oven just until marshmallows start to brown, about 6 minutes. If you leave them too long, the marshmallows will melt, which still tastes great but is not as pretty. For a better presentation, add marshmallows to the potatoes and use your dab torch to quickly brown the tops. Serve immediately.