Make this fabulous, healthy marijuana spinach salad in the heart of summer when the peaches are at their ripest and berries are in abundance. This is sure to become one of your favorite vegan cannabis recipes!
I use cannaoil specifically cannabis infused olive oil, to medicate this recipe. My Making Marijuana Oil tutorial will show you how to make it.
A note about the Dosage for the Marijuana Spinach Salad recipe
This recipe will have about 55 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana olive oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Summer Spinach Salad with Reefer Raspberry Vinaigrette - Cannabis Recipes
- 1/2 cup raspberries fresh
- 1/4 cup cannabis infused oil preferably olive oil
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 6 cups spinach leaves fresh
- 1 cucumber medium, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 avocado medium, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/2 red onion medium, thinly sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine large, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries fresh
- 1/4 cup strawberries fresh, sliced
- 1/4 cup raspberries fresh
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds toasted
- Whirl all dressing ingredients together in a blender or food processor until emulsified. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients, except almonds. Pour in dressing and gently toss to coat all ingredients.
- Divide among 4 (preferably chilled) salad plates, and sprinkle toasted almonds over the top of the four salads. Serve immediately.