Creamy frozen pops, studded with brightly colored raspberries and blueberries are healthy enough to eat for breakfast, but why not save them for a dessert treat? The recipe as written is not overly sweet, perfect for those who like tart yogurt. If your tastes run towards the sweeter side, add in some Stevia or other no calorie sweetener. Using full fat yogurt and cream cheese will yield a richer flavor, but those watching their weight will still enjoy the lower fat version. Your choice!
Use decarboxylated Kief or Hash to medicate this recipe. Find more information on how to make and cook with kief and hash at this link.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 50 mg THC per serving IF you used decarboxylated average kief (40% THC). To adjust the dosage up or down for your personal needs, and to reflect the strength of the kief you are cooking with, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Class that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Very Berry Cheesecake Pops - Marijuana Recipes
- 4 ounces cream cheese full fat or low fat
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt full fat or low fat
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 gram kief or hash decarboxylated, finely ground
- 3/4 cup raspberries fresh
- 3/4 cup blueberries fresh
- In a medium mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Lower mixer speed and mix in yogurt, agave syrup, and lemon or lime juice until well incorporated.
- Turn off mixer and use a rubber spatula to fold the berries into the mixture. Divide mixture among ice pop molds (I used large ones to make 4 servings) and freeze.
- When ready to eat, run hot water over the mold for about 10 seconds, the pop should easily pull right out the mold. Enjoy!
Decarboxylation and Dosing* Be sure to decarboxylate the kief or hash first by placing it in an ovenproof dish and baking at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. Click here to learn more about cooking with kief and hash.
**This dose is only a suggestion. Be sure to read and understand Calculating Cannabis Doses in Edibles before attempting to cook with marijuana. For more PRECISE dosing, be sure to take my FREE online dosing class.