Pairing sweet watermelon with typically savory ingredients might sound strange, but it works beautifully in this Watermelon Marijuana Salad Recipe to create a tantalizing unforgettable flavor combination.
This cannabis infused summer salad packs well for 420 picnics on the go.
Use Cannaoil to Infuse the Watermelon Marijuana Salad
I use cannaoil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
You could use most any infused cannaoil you have on hand. But infused olive oil adds the best flavor in my opinion as it matches especially well with the salty feta cheese.
A note about the Dosage for the Watermelon Marijuana Salad recipe!
This recipe will have about 15 mg THC per serving IF you made your cannaoil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil.
To adjust the dosage of this cannabis salad recipe up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to do it, or use my handy dosage calculator tools that do all the math for you (see below).
Watermelon, Cucumber & Feta Salad - Marijuana Recipes
- 3 1/2 cups watermelon chunks
- 1/2 sweet onion small
- 2 Persian cucumbers small, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint loosely packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil preferably olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice preferably fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper optional, or to taste
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- In a large bowl, toss together watermelon, onion, cucumber and mint.
- In a small bow, whisk together cannabis oil, lemon juice salt, pepper and cayenne (if using).
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Gently mix in feta and serve.