Pairing sweet watermelon with typically savory ingredients might sound strange, but it works beautifully to create a tantalizing unforgettable flavor combination.
I use marijuana oil to medicate this recipe. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.
A note about the Dosing on this recipe!
This recipe will have about 15 mg THC per serving IF you made your marijuana oil from average cannabis (10% THC) and used 1/2 ounce of marijuana to make 1 cup oil. To adjust the dosage up or down to meet your personal needs and to reflect the strength of the marijuana you are cooking with and the amounts you used to make your oil, be sure to take my FREE 10 minute online Dosing Course that will teach you how to use the handy dosage calculator tool on this page.
Watermelon, Cucumber & Feta Salad - Marijuana Recipes
- 3 1/2 cups watermelon chunks
- 1/2 sweet onion small
- 2 Persian cucumbers small, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh mint loosely packed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cannabis infused oil preferably olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice preferably fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne optional, or to taste
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbled
- In a large bowl, toss together watermelon, onion, cucumber and mint.
- In a small bow, whisk together cannabis oil, lemon juice salt, pepper and cayenne (if using).
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat. Gently mix in feta and serve.