A guide to mixing reefer and romance on a Marijuana Valentine’s Day or ANY day!
Are you ready to really spice up your live life? Consider a threesome of you, your lover, and Mary Jane!
The psychology of marijuana as an aphrodisiac is deeply ingrained in our culture, but it also has real physiological effects like dilating blood vessels and increasing blood flow. This increases sensitivity to touch, and of course, increased blood flow during sex offers obvious advantages.
Serious research on the subject of sex and marijuana is still rare, but since both sexual arousal and marijuana affect the brain and hormonal systems and hormones are stimulated by the endocannabinoid system, it stands to reason that the phytocannabinoids in marijuana could augment this. In fact active cannabinoids have a molecular structure similar to some hormones and can even replicate some of their effects.
Cannabis can heighten sensations as well as relaxation, and with that comes the ability to lower inhibitions. If you or your lover are feeling uptight try a more relaxing strain. Conversely, an energetic strain that sparks creativity can do wonders for bringing back sparks.
For more information, be sure to check out
Sex Pot: Marijuana Chocolate Edible Body Paint OOH LA LA!
This marijuana-infused chocolate edible body paint is a delicious and FUN way to add cannabis to your intimate activities. Brush it on wherever and let the fun begin! This recipe is super quick and unbelievably easy to make. Even if you NEVER cook, you can make this!
Get the Marijuana Chocolate Edible Body Paint Recipe
You and your lover need not even get high when incorporating Mary Jane into your romantic dates. Instead (or in addition to), why not give each other marijuana massages? Infused massage oil or body butter won’t make you high, but it will soothe away aches and pains and deeply relax you. Plus what better way to get closer than via a sensuous massage? Check out the links below and slather on the romantic fun.
- Easy DIY Marijuana Massage Oil
- Downloadable DIY Whipped Marijuana Body Butter Tutorial
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare Online Course
More Valentine’s Day Marijuana Recipes
Reefer Romance Tips: Down with Cotton Mouth!
It’s difficult to get into romance if your mouth is dryer than your Mother-in-Law’s Thanksgiving turkey. Most of the time this presents nothing more than a minor inconvenience, but in regard to sex when you will be USING your mouth, lips, and tongue, it can interfere with proper technique.
Xerostomia or dry mouth (AKA Cotton Mouth in stoner terms) is the most common side effect of ingesting marijuana. Here are some tips to mitigate it:
- Always have ice water poured and nearby for a quick sip and try to drink a lot of water during the day ahead of time so you’re not dehydrated.
- While wine or other alcoholic drinks and even coffee might be part of the night’s festivities, know that these drinks are all diuretics that can exacerbate the problem of dry mouth
- Eat something with a little cayenne pepper as this stimulates saliva production.
- Sucking on hard candies stimulates saliva production.
- Most store-bought mouthwashes contain drying alcohol, although some brands don’t, so is you use mouthwash, seek one of these out.
- For a natural and alcohol-free alternative to traditional mouthwash, try an herbal remedy instead: combine 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, 1 teaspoon dried mint, and 1 teaspoon dried aniseed in 2 1/2 cups boiling water and steep for 20 minutes. Strain out the herbs and refrigerate. Use as an all-natural, germ-fighting, breath freshening, nondehydrating gargle.
Romantic Marijuana Valentine’s Day Music
I don’t know about you, but I have playlists for all occasions. These are just a few of my favorite romantic marijuana songs in no particular order. Consider adding them to your encounter’s soundtrack:
- Mary Jane by Rick James (Rick’s in love with Mary Jane and he’s not the only one)
- I Packed This Bowl for Two by The Expendables (anything less would be rude)
- Ganja Babe by Michael Franti and Spearhead (OOOOH girl, what you got cooking in the pot?)
- Take a Toke by CC Music Factory (for slow R&B grooves)
- Weed Instead of Roses by Ashley Monroe ( for a countrified way of spicy things up with Mary Jane)