If you have been thinking of growing your own cannabis hydroponically, you have probably already discovered an almost paralyzing amount of information to absorb. Not to mention an overwhelming amount of gear you will need to buy. But you'll discover an amazing hydroponic closet grow kit in this post that makes it easy.
That volume of confusing information out there, not to mention confusion over what kind of equipment is necessary, has stopped many potential hydroponic cannabis gardeners before they ever began. The complete marijuana grow kits from the Budgrower.com are about to put an end to all of that.
Everything you need for a weed grow starter kit is in the box. And I do mean EVERYTHING with the exception of the cannabis seeds or clones themselves.
When our cultivation editor Mitch Mandell first started growing hydroponically, it took him a long time to prepare. First he had to spend time researching what he would need. Then he had a LONG shopping list of equipment he needed to source. He shopped at a local hydroponic store, which was over an hour away from where he lived at the time. He shopped at the local hardware store. He shopped online. Inevitably he forgot some little thing and would end up having to go back to the stores or place another order.
With the complete BudGrower hydroponic closet grow kits, today’s indoor cannabis gardeners will never need to experience that frustration.
Another advantage we saw to the BudGrower kits is the fact that the company is not beholden to any one brand. Instead, they sourced the best products from what is available, packaged it together, and made the complete kit available to the public at a substantial discount over buying the items individually. That means the entire kit is high quality.
In this post we are featuring the BudGrower Signature LED Hydroponic Closet Grow Kit. We liked this one because it provides the best way for beginners to start growing their own cannabis and produce quality hydroponic crops right from the start.
Which is not to say that ONLY beginners will benefit from this closet grow kit. Far from it. The Signature Hydroponic Cannabis Grow Kit will provide growers of all skill levels everything they need to produce quality cannabis in an extremely small space. The grow tent only has a 2X2 footprint, but this will allow you to grow one large or two small plants at a time. (If you do need a larger grow set up, BudGrower has you covered there too, all the way up to a full room grow, in soil or hydroponics.)
But for the marijuana hydroponic grow kit we are featuring in this post and video, you can tuck it into the corner of a spare room, or even discreetly hide it in a closet.
Excellent Support with the Equipment
The team at the BudGrower thought of everything you will need from germinating seeds to curing the harvest, and all steps in between.
Be sure to watch the video above for more details.
And don’t worry if even all the details of the kit seem overwhelming. The BudGrower has excellent online instructions and tutorials of exactly how to put everything together and how and when to use it all. It’s nothing like buying something at Ikea!
Their grow kits are legal to ship worldwide and come in discreet packaging. They also include a 1-year guarantee.
Not only that, the BudGrower has experts you can chat with on call. But wait, there's more! Three months of phone or email grow support come with your kit purchase.
What comes in the complete hydroponic closet grow kit?
Let’s explore what you get in the complete BudGrower Signature LED Marijuana Grow Kit.
- 2X2 grow tent: small enough to fit in a large closet but big enough to grow 1 large or 2 small plants at a time.
- Flexstar 120w LED grow light: a high quality state of the art grow light that’s full spectrum and energy efficient!
- 5 Gallon HDPE Bucket + 6 inch Basket Lid: Features visible blue water level indicator and bucket drain.
- 44 GPH Air Pump: for maximum filtration inside the bucket.
- Air Tubing and Air Stone
- Hydroponic Growing Medium: Mother Earth Products Hydroton Expanded Clay Pebbles.
- Hydroponics pH Control Kit: for a balanced nutrient solution.
- Hydroponics Flora Series: FloraMicro, FloraBloom, FloraGro – 3-Part Hydroponic Nutrient System, 1 qt. Bottles
- Eye protecting sunglasses: to wear when working around the LED light.
- Air filtration system: Fans, ducts, filters, etc.
- Rope hangers: for hanging the lights and the filtration system.
- Humidity monitor: to monitor the moisture levels in the grow tent.
- Timer: to control the light cycles automatically.
- A power strip: to plug everything into.
- Safety gloves: will keep your hands from getting sticky when working with the plants.
- Germination domes: if you are started from seeds as opposed to clones, this will help you successfully germinate those seeds.
- Trimming scissors: ergonomic trimming scissors will allow you to professionally manicure your cannabis harvest.
- Curing jars: no cannabis grow is finished until it is successfully cured, these will help you accomplish that task.
This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase, we get a small commission at no cost to you. We ONLY recommend products we truly feel are a good value. See more about our affiliate policy here.