Friends and family, as well as readers of my website and social media followers, are constantly asking me for brand name recommendations of good CBD products. Up until now, I have begged off the questions and stayed entirely out of the CBD arena.
For one thing, the public truly understands so little about CBD, it’s hard to give advice without getting into a loooooong educational process. This new and unregulated industry is fraught with charlatans, hucksters out to make a quick buck, and inferior and sometimes dangerous products.
Also, I was, and continue to be, vehemently against CBD-only legislation. I know some believe it to be an important first step, but I see it as nothing more than an extension of marijuana prohibition and an excuse for police and prisons to continue profiting by arresting, prosecuting, and incarcerating people for using the equally, if not more, medicinal cannabinoid THC.
So I simply stuck my head in the sand and avoided the topic of CBD entirely.
But I can’t do that anymore. Too many of my readers need this important medicine. I am getting asked too often to recommend a CBD brand that I trust. And I can’t blame people for asking. Trying to navigate the murky waters to find a quality CBD product is not easy with all the marketing propaganda and hype floating around.
So I took some time and researched a lot of companies producing CBD products in order to find one I could feel good about recommending to my readers. And after a lot of research, I settled on Joy Organics.
Why Joy Organics?
So why did I choose Joy Organics to partner with? I will be honest, it did not hurt they have an affiliate program that gives me a commission on sales which in turn helps me keep this website running. But money is far from the main reason I chose them. If I just wanted to make money there are other CBD companies paying higher commissions that have been begging me to work with them.
Money is good, but it is about more than that for me. My audience and my integrity are what matter and it is far more important to me that I recommend a quality product to the readers who support this site and my online courses.
There are a number of reasons I chose Joy Organics CBD over their competitors:
- Their pharmaceutical grade CBD products are organic and non-GMO .
- Joy Organic products, while containing 0% THC, are otherwise full spectrum with an array of healing cannabinoids and terpenes.
- The products are made from US grown CBD-rich hemp as opposed to industrial hemp. Industrial hemp is an inferior source of CBD that often comes accompanied with contaminants, not an issue with Joy Organics.
- Joy Organics provides detailed lab results for each and every batch, not only for cannabinoid content, but also for solvents and potential contaminants. They have ridged quality control measures and are transparent in their lab results.
- In order to best serve most of my readers, I was looking for a company that can ship to all states and most other countries, and Joy Organics does.
- I wanted a company that offered a variety of products. Joy Organics offers an assortment of CBD Tinctures and gel caps, CBD salve, a CBD energy drink mix, as well as CBD pet products (with more products rolling out soon).
- Joy “gets it,” and started her company out of the same frustrations that I talked about above. After trying lots of products that did not work for her, she saw a need for quality CBD products and set about fulfilling that need.
- Joy Organics offers Free Shipping on most products.
- They also offer a 30-day money back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
- Joy Organics is a woman-owned, family run business, not part of a huge corporate conglomerate.
- Joy Organics is NOT an MLM (multi level marketing) company. Likewise, they will not be pestering me, or you, to sign up and become a “distributor.”
Who Should and Should Not Use Joy Organics CBD Products
As we talked about in my interview with Project CBD’s Martin Lee, CBD works better in the presence of THC, and those who take CBD with THC tend to need far lower doses of it. Likewise, if you live in a legal state where you can go to a dispensary and get an organic, US grown CBD cannabis product that has at least some THC, that would be a better choice. Tinctures come in varying ratios of CBD to THC content, from 1 to 1, to 5 to 1, to 20 to 1.
When it comes to feeling “high,” CBD can cancel the effects of THC, so even though the THC in these tinctures is enhancing CBD’s medicinal effects, it should not cause you to feel “high.”
Of course, a lot of people do not live in states where high CBD cannabis with some THC is an option. Furthermore, many people who do live in legal states are drug tested for employment and cannot chance having any THC in their systems at all, no matter how medicinal it may be. For them, Joy Organics provides a quality CBD solution.
Get a Discount on Joy Organics CBD Products
Ask and ye shall receive. The Joy Organics folks gave me a coupon code to share that will get you 15% off your order. Just enter cheri15 in the coupon code box at checkout.
More on CBD
- Cheri’s Personal Joy Organics CBD Salve Testimonial
- CBD Hemp versus Industrial Hemp: What You Need to Know
- Understanding Full Spectrum CBD Oil and Why It’s Important
- Understanding CBD: A Conversation with Project CBD’s Martin Lee
- CBD Infused Orange, Ginger Tea with Honey Recipe