This issue we are focusing on chocolate! I was about to ask who doesn’t love chocolate, but I did actually meet a man once who did not like chocolate (we’re not friends anymore, LOL). Personally, it is a favorite food.
Since I just got finished reviewing Coda Signature Chocolates (see below), I thought it would be a good time to get reacquainted with some of my favorite chocolate recipes too.
Money Saving Coupon Codes:
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- For 15% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri15 at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
Some friends and I recently got together to try out all the gourmet flavors of Coda Signature Marijuana-Infused Chocolates. Here’s what we liked and what we didn’t.
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter Tarts (pictured above)
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cakes (pictured below)
- Chocolate Raspberry Trifles
- Chocolate Ganache Filled Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- AHHHMazing Raw Chocolate Vegan Pudding
- Pretzel S’Mores
- Marijuana Hot Fudge Sauce
- Cocoa Kahlua Cupcakes
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
Cheri’s Books and Online Courses
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- Cannabis for the Confused: A Crash Course in Marijuana
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare