I am so excited. My brand new online course, Cannabis for the Confused: A Crash Course in Marijuana launches today! The course is a great overall primer for anyone new to cannabis, anyone coming back to it after a long absence, or anyone who needs a good understanding of the subject (like people who hope to work in the cannabis industry).
Get 75% OFF!
To celebrate we have a special 75% off introductory offer that is only good through midnight (EST) Monday, Feb 4. Enter the coupon code CONFUSED75 at checkout and get 75% off enrollment. You will be among the very first people to check out this new online course, and the price will never be this low again. Enroll now. With lifetime access to the course and a 30-day money back guarantee, you have nothing to lose.
Money Saving Coupon Codes:
- For 75% off enrollment to Cannabis for the Confused: A Crash Course in Marijuana enter the code CONFUSED75 at checkout (expires 2-4-19).
- For 10% off any order from Joy Organics CBD products enter the code cheri10 at checkout.
- For $30.00 off the Ardent Decarboxylater, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
When you grow cannabis indoors, data is your life. What’s my water ph? How many watts of light do I need? What’s the TDS of my nutrient solution? What’s the temperature and humidity level of my grow room/grow tent?
This last question is where the Govee Thermometer and Hygrometer shines. About half the size of a hockey puck, this wi-fi enabled instrument lets you monitor the temperature and humidity of your grow, via your phone, from anywhere you have an internet connection.
One of the best features is the programmable alarms, which can alert you anytime there is a problem in your grow room, such as a spike or drop in temperature or humidity.
Of course, with the Govee app you can check the room’s temperature and humidity anytime. That’s two less things to worry about!
Read the full review.
Medicated Munchies for the Big Game
- Cheese Stuffed Jalapeno Pot Poppers (pictured above)
- Bodacious French Bread Pizzas
- Sweet and Spicy Mota Meatballs
- Beef and Bean Marijuana Chili
- Indica Italian Sub Sandwiches
- Medicated Sesame Chile Lime Chicken Wings
- Mota Meatball Parm Sliders
- “Baked” Tortilla Chips
- Salted Kushy Caramel Popcorn
- Sweet and Spicy Sativa Mixed Nuts
- Sweet and Spicy Pot Pretzel Snack Mix (pictured below)
If you haven’t already, check out my new FREE online class “Precise Dosing for Homemade Marijuana Edibles.” No more guesswork! In this free class, learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles, without lab testing. You’ll also get access to my FREE dosage calculator tool that does all the work for you. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the free video class, so sign up now!