Summer is here, at least where I currently sit visiting friends and relatives in Missouri. Hard to believe just 2 weeks ago I was in a big snow storm while traveling in Colorado (see photo below). Snow aside, summer is here so I figured it was time to make 420 burgers on the grill! This issue I also answer a couple of reader cooking questions. Read on!
A viewer just made her first batch of cannabis infused butter and wants to know how to know how potent it is before eating it.
A reader heard that heat is needed to activate THC in cannabis and wants to know if it is true. In most cases yes, but in some cases no.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Leef Organics CBD Products: Get 15% your order with the coupon code CHERICBD15.
- For 10% off Happy Kits 420 travel kits or any other products at the Happy Kit website, use the coupon code HAPPYKIT10 at checkout.
For anytime edibles to to prep in advance for 420 barbecues, you can make the cannaburger patties ahead of time and store in the fridge or even the freezer until ready to grill.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.