My California Road Trip continues. The photo below was taken at the Cannabis Museum in Willits, CA. I am standing with museum director (and the man who has amassed arguably the world’s biggest collection of cannabis memorabilia) Richard Jergenson. Richard’s brother Phil is the inventor of the Protopipe. Now celebrating its 50th anniversary, the Protopipe was the world’s first specialized marijuana pipe. They are still made by hand today in the Jergenson’s factory in Willits. In the photo, we are standing with the original mascot costume for the Protopipe.
OK, on to today’s newsletter!
America’s hysterical drug warriors’ denunciation of any cannabis consumption always cites the nonsense that THC concentrations are way higher today in comparison to cannabis 20 years ago.
They do this not to just make taxpayers feel it is good that they are fleeced for $20 billion a year so they can say it with government authority, but to make cannabis consumers look like evil crazed stoners puffing away at cannabis so powerful that it kills your brain cells and drives you mad!!!!!
Regardless of their fear tactics, it is a fair question—how do you determine what is the right amount of cannabis to consume whether it be for facilitating a good night’s sleep, relieving pain, alleviating depression or as an alternative to other drugs and alcohol? Looking at how doctors prescribe medications can be instructive.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Enter the code CHERI25 to get 25% off your first order of the MonthLeaf Cannabis Subscription Box that introduces you to 5-6 new cannabis products each month.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
These muffins are super quick and easy to make. And they’re also super handy to take along for a quick medicated snack on the go. They are delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner,
I use marijuana-infused butter to medicate this Marijuana Muffin recipe. My How to Make Cannabis Butter tutorial will teach you how to make it, if you don’t already know.
Freezer Friendly Weed Muffins
The apples in the weed muffins not only add lots of flavor, they keep them super moist. Store in an airtight contain for 3 or 4 days, or even better, cool completely, wrap well, and freeze for longer storage. Anytime you want an edible, simply remove a muffin from the freezer, bring to room temperature, and enjoy!
Get the recipe for Apple Marijuana Muffins
More Great Recipes for Marijuana Muffins
- Blueberry Marijuana Muffins
- Bran Marijuana Muffins
- Lemon Raspberry Marijuana Muffins
- Banana Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffins
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Marijuana Muffins
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE Basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri’s Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri’s YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.
|P.P.S. – ACCURATE DOSING FOR HOMEMADE EDIBLES!|
If you haven’t already, check out my awesome Marijuana Edible and Topicals Dosing Calculators. No more guesswork! Learn how to figure out how many mgs THC are in your homemade edibles (or topicals), even when not cooking with lab-tested marijuana. It takes less than 10 minutes to watch the video class, and you’ll use the calculators forever.Sign up now!