I can’t believe we have already passed Memorial Day, the “unofficial start of summer.” Time to celebrate with some summer content. I have got a great medicated BBQ sauce you can use on all kinds of summer grilled foods. Not only that, you can use the same infused sauce to make some incredible medicated baked beans, which in turn are the perfect side dish for all kinds of summer cookouts!
Plus I updated our summer shopping features with more great marijuana-themed accessories and swimwear. Read on!
(Meme of the Week)
I put together 3 great shopping features with unique cannabis-themed apparel and accessories. Click the images below to check out this season’s HOTTEST (pun intended) picks.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
Here is your must-have recipe for summer! You can use the versatile sweet and spicy marijuana barbecue sauce to add flavor to most any grilled food – ribs, beef, pork, chicken, even grilled tofu or vegetables!
But that’s not all! I have purposely designed this recipe to make a lot as you will use 2 cups of it to make Slow Cooker BBQ “Baked” Beans . If you don’t plan on making beans, you might want to cut this sauce recipe in half, or maybe not. It is useful, versatile, and delicious.
I use marijuana oil to medicate these recipes. My making Marijuana Oil tutorial will help you learn how to make it.