Before I get to today’s newsletter, two things:
1. HAPPY 420!!!! (as I probably won’t talk to you again before the “High Holiday”).
Just remember, if you plan to leave milk and cookies out for Snoop Dogg and/or Willie Nelson, you can find LOTS of appropriate Cannabis Cookie recipes here.
2. I also wanted to mention that time is about to run out on the special discount offer on my DIY Cannabis Topicals and Skincare course, that comes with my NEW DIY Cannabis Suppositories course FREE!
IF you are already enrolled in this course, you already got this update FREE (as with all my courses, you get lifetime access, including future updates free). Just log into your account at Cannademy.com.
If you are NOT currently enrolled in the course, now is an excellent time to so, as we are giving everyone another chance at the 40% discounted rate for new students to celebrate this new upgrade.
Just enter the coupon code TOP40BONUS at checkout. Hurry offer ends at 12:01 AM on April 18th, so time is almost up!
Should I decarb wax, shatter, budder, or other concentrates before using them to make edibles? If so, how do you go about decarbing such a tiny amount?
I get questions about decarboxylating cannabis concentrates frequently. The short answer is yes, wax and shatter will need to be decarbed as that is not part of the process of creating these concentrates.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 8% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
Before I get to the recipes for Pot Popcorn, I wanted to mention the gadget pictured above.
I don’t typically use my microwave for much of anything. But a friend bought one of these silicone microwave popcorn makers and was raving about how great it was. Well, I trusted her opinion, so I bought one and she was right!!!
I do not like commercial microwave popcorn because of all the chemicals in it. But I do love the convenience of it. Well, this gadget lets you easily pop popcorn in your microwave. Best of all it takes no oil at all. You just put the popcorn into the dry bowl, the microwave does the rest! Which is not to say you can’t add butter or other ingredients afterward, like in the Pot Popcorn recipes below). The bowl collapses for easy storage when not in use. GENIUS!
Check out Salbree’s Silicone Microwave Popcorn Maker
My Favorite Pot Popcorn Recipes
- Awesome Salted Caramel Pot Popcorn (pictured above)
- Movie Night Snack Mix Pot Popcorn (pictured below)
- Churros Style Cinnamon Sugar Pot Popcorn