This week I talk about a topic I get a lot of questions about and that is using cannabis and even more specifically cannabis edibles, for pain relief. DOn't miss this one regardless of if you suffer from small aches and pain or serious chronic pain.
I also share my person #1 favorite appetizer recipe. Several chefs and caterers have started putting this into their repertoires, but for some reason the public has not yet discovered this AMAZING infused appetizer yet.
A viewer asks “do edibles work for pain management?”
When you ask such a question, the quick answer is: it depends.
You didn't give me quite enough information. What kind of pain? How severe? What is your cannabis tolerance like? A lot of factors have to be taken into account. That said, I definitely think using cannabis edibles for pain management is something most people should try as cannabis does not have the serious side effects that come with prescription or even over-the-counter pain medicines. And scores of people with lots of different types of pain have reporter amazing results with cannabis and cannabis edibles.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
People LOVE this recipe. It gets raves every time I serve it. Several chefs and caterers have added it to their menus. But the public has not really discovered it, even though it has been on my website for a while. It is my go-to appetizer recipe, especially if I need to impress.
It may look and sound fancy, but trust me it is very easy to make and never fails to get wows from everyone who tries it (even people who were skeptical when reading the ingredients. Try it and see!
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Leef Organics CBD Products: Get 15% your order with the coupon code CHERICBD15.
- For 10% off Happy Kits 420 travel kits or any other products at the Happy Kit website, use the coupon code HAPPYKIT10 at checkout.
Join the Fun on Facebook and YouTube!
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. She will try to get to as many as possible.