Harvest season is upon us, so this issue we feature help with that. As I said last week, I am SO HAPPY to see so many of you growing your own cannabis. Not only do you save money but you know exactly what you are getting and how it was produced. Bravo!
Also as the weather is turning colder I thought it a good time to feature some of my favorite infused autumn soups.
The perfect gift for the older cannabis enthusiasts in your life, this warm sweatshirt is sure to become a favorite. This website and newsletter are owned by 2 proud “senior stoners” so we know what cannabis does for our achy joints (both kinds).
I recently started growing cannabis and I wanted some advice on how to tell when cannabis plants are ready to harvest. And specifically, how to tell if you let a marijuana plant grow too long? I suspect I might have.
Those are great questions. To some degree exactly when you harvest is a matter of preference and how to tell when cannabis plants are ready to harvest is a hotly debated topic on internet cannabis growing boards.
That said there is general agreement and we discuss it in the post below.
It's that time of year when outdoor cannabis gardeners get to enjoy the fruits of their labors and bring in the marijuana harvest. Of course, if you grow indoors, you likely get to experience the thrill and joy of harvesting your marijuana crop many times in a year.
Regardless of where and how you grow, every experienced cannabis cultivator knows that they can't truly count a crop as successfully finished until AFTER is it dried and properly cured.
Until then things can go wrong.
I speak from personal experience when I say there are few things more heartbreaking than to gaze on what was a big beautiful jar of perfectly manicured nugs that are now covered in mold.
Prepare in advance, including having the essential cannabis harvesting tools on hand before you begin the cannabis harvesting process.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Infused Autumn Soups
As the weather turns colder all of a sudden soups start sounding mighty good. And these soups heal like no others!
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Enter the coupon code 10CC at checkout for 10% off any order from Budgrower.com including their COMPLETE Cannabis Grow Kits.
- For 15% off the FX or any products by Ardent Cannabis, enter the coupon code ARDENTCHERI15 at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- POT by NOIDS Decarber, Infuser, FECO Oil Maker. Use the coupon code CHERISICARD for a 5 Euro discount (discount will be converted to dollars). While this is a Dutch company, they do have distribution centers in the US so if you order the product will come from the US and be wired for US too.
- Culinary Solvent food grade alcohol for tinctures or FECO, use code CHERI for 10% off.
Join the Fun on Facebook and YouTube!
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. She will try to get to as many as possible.