This week I clear up confusion a lot of you are having concerning Isolates and Distillates. Plus, I love the fruit this time of year, so it was time to dig out my favorite infused berry recipes. Read on!
(Meme of the Week)
Are cannabis distillates and isolates the same thing, and if they’re not what’s the difference?
They are similar yet different.
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
- Viperspectra LED Grow Lights: For free shipping in the U.S. and a special 5% discount, use coupon code CANNABISCHERI at checkout.
Summer Berry Season Is Here!!!
Berries are my favorite of all fruits. What’s not like? They are low in calories and relatively low in carbs, they’re healthy, and super delicious. So I am always happy at this time of year when fresh berries also become more affordable. So I dug out some of my all-time favorite summer cannabis recipes that use these amazing fruits!
- Super Easy Chocolate Raspberry Trifles (pictured above)
- Lemon Berry Trifles
- Strawberry Shortcakes
- Blueberry Cobbler Cupcakes
- Mixed Berry Pound Cakes
- Very Berry Frozen Cheesecake Pops
- Strawberry Banana Smoothies
- Summer Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette (pictured below)