This issue I answer a question about using kief instead of flowers or infusions when cooking. I also focus on infused turkey (guess what, my deep friend turkey medicating methods also work with roast turkey). Besides big holiday dinners, turkey is great to have around for sandwiches and snacks, and it is so inexpensive this time of year, why not medicate a turkey!
What’s the ratio for using kief instead of flower in cannabis cooking?
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Save 15% off accessories for DaVinci Vaporizers by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- Joy Organics CBD products: For 15% off any order enter the coupon code cheri15 at checkout.
- Genius Pipes: Save 10% off any order from Genius Pipes by entering the coupon code CHERI10 at checkout.
Gifting season is upon us. If you have cannabis lovers among your loved ones, why not create a little something yourself? This page has some easy to make ideas and options.
When it comes to medicating turkey, an injectable marinade, like those I use in my Deep Friend Turkey Tutorial is the way to go.
But guess what? You don’t HAVE to fry the turkey.
The marinades work just as well in a roast turkey! I found this out about two years ago when my turkey fryer took a crap right before the bird was supposed to hit the oil. Instead, I popped the turkey, which had been injected with a medicated marinade, in the oven and roasted it (following the time and temp instructions that came with the turkey). It came out beautiful, moist, and delicious. So know that even though the instructions at the links below do not talk about roasting, know that you also have that option.