This issue I want to focus on recipes! Why? Because this is what people most request when they sign up for my newsletter. Read below for where to find TONS of tasty, tested, cannabis recipes. Plus a cannabis cooking challenge I am putting out to everyone!
In addition, anyone who owns the Ardent FX is going to want to check out the nifty multi-tasking accessory I demonstrate below. (If you don't already own the Ardent FX, there's also a coupon code).
These accessories for the Ardent FX or the Ardent Nova increase the functionality of these invaluable cannabis cooking gadgets by turning them into multi-taskers. Decarb 2 or 3 different strains at once, infuse cannabutter and cannaoil at once, bake several items together. No problem with the Ardent Lifters.
See the video demo of the Ardent Lifters in action!
Save on the Ardent FX, Ardent Lifters or Anything from Ardent Cannabis!
- To save 15% on the FX or anything at the Ardent website, enter the coupon code ARDENTCHERI15 at checkout!
More about the Ardent FX
The Ardent FX is the only special cooking gadget I use. This page explains why, plus shows demos of this awesome cannabis cooking gadget in action.
- Edibles and Topicals Dosing with Dosage Calculators
- The Easy Cannabis Cookbook
- Mary Jane: The Complete Marijuana Handbook for Women
- A Crash Course in Cannabis
- Easy Cannabis Cooking for Home Cooks
- The Ultimate Guide to Cannabis Gummies
- Easy DIY Marijuana Topicals and Skincare
- FREE basic Dosing for Edibles Online Class
Last week's YouTube Video concerned cannabis recipes. Why? Because whenever people sign up for this newsletter, we ask them what kind of content they want to see. The most frequent answer BY FAR is cannabis recipes.
I find this frustrating! Why? Because we have 100s of tasty tested cannabis recipes at my website, for all kinds of foods, for every course of the meal, for all occasions and skill levels.
BUT the only recipes that get clicked with any kind of volume are the cannabis cookies and brownies. The most frequently requested recipes? Gummies, by far (that's why I created a special online course about them).
Trust me when I tell you that cannabis cooking does NOT have to be about cooking, brownies, and gummies (not that there's anything wrong with those). But there is a world of recipes out there that can be successfully medicated. So I have a cannabis cooking challenge. Browse the collection of recipes below and pick an outside-the-box edibles recipes. You may be surprised ! Drop a line and let me know what you make!
Support our awesome sponsors and save!
- Make all-natural rosin with Rosinbomb Rosin Presses. Save 10% by entering the coupon code CHERI at checkout.
- Ardent Decarboxylater: For $30.00 off the Ardent Nova or Ardent FX decarboxylator, infuser, baker, enter the coupon code CANNACHERI at checkout.
- Check out RYOT for smell-proof bags, quality grinders, and much more. Enter coupon code CHERI15 for 15% off at checkout.
- Dr. Dabber: Get 15% off any order including the fabulous Dr. Dabber Switch enter the coupon code CHERI15 at checkout.
- DaVinci Vaporizers: Save 15% off any order from DaVinci (my favorite flower vapes) by entering the coupon code SAVE15 at checkout.
- Leef Organics CBD Products: Get 15% your order with the coupon code CHERICBD15.
- For 10% off Happy Kits 420 travel kits or any other products at the Happy Kit website, use the coupon code HAPPYKIT10 at checkout.
Are You a Member?
- Join Cheri's Facebook group: Cannabis Cooking and DIY Topicals for Home Consumers
- Subscribe to Cheri's YouTube channel
Do You Have a Cannabis Question?
Do you have a burning question about cannabis? Fill out the form at this page and Ask Cheri. I will try to get to as many as possible.